If you feel that you meet the criteria below, we invite you to submit an application. The following policies and procedures have been developed to ensure that all prospective applicants of Horizon Properties are treated equally:
- Horizon Properties strictly adheres to all fair housing laws.
- Gross income must be approximately three times the rent amount or more.
- Each person 18 years or older must fill out an application.
- All sections of the application must be filled in completely.
- The application fee is $40 per person and is non-refundable, except in the event the property of interest is already rented.
- Picture ID is required (license, passport, state ID card, etc.)
- Proof is required for all sources of income; unverifiable or under-the-table income cannot be considered.
Submit your application online!
Step 1: Apply below
Step 2: Complete one application for each person 18 or over.
Step 3: Submit your total payment of $40 per person 18 and over via Paypal, hand delivered cash, money order, or credit card through the online application – payable to Horizon Properties at 7844 Madison Ave #152 Fair Oaks, CA 95628-3540.
Step 4: Provide identification, proof of income, and any other means of verification of information by faxing it to 916-961-5368, delivering it to Horizon Properties, or emailing it in response to the application email you receive.